UT CSSA - University of Texas at Austin: Chinese Students and Scholars Association 德州大学奥斯汀中国学生学者联谊会/学生会

找回密码
 Register
查看: 170|回复: 1

【圣诞节活动】Christmas Eve Service and Dinner (on Saturday)

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-5 13:24:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Christmas Eve Service and Dinner (on Saturday)
1 z# `. b3 j6 @+ v  m* I
When: December 23, 2017 @ 4:00 pm– 10:00 pm

8 G- P, ^5 K* t* o4 Q. R
Experience a worship service thatwill amaze all of your senses. Following this amazing experience will be aspecial Christmas dinner. The evening will be capped off by touring someincredible Christmas lighting at American homes.
: a7 r* A2 k+ [$ ^1 e( {

1 s, G- }( O% L' dChristmas is a very special time of year forChristians. It is the time the we celebrate the birth of the Lord Jesus. Everyyear Hill Country Bible Church gives as a gift to the community, a ChristmasEve service (actually 8 of them).

! B; I5 h' h# H: j9 c' D+ k5 W( { 1.jpg
! i% Z4 |: U* B6 o, T3 \+ }- |, [Theservice is structured to provide a warm atmosphere in which we are reminded ofthat day when God came to earth in the person of a baby … a baby that would oneday provide the sacrifice to provide a path for humans into God’s presence inheaven. This warm atmosphere is created by excellent music, specialparticipation from the children, candle lighting (you will have one of thecandles to be lit), special effects, and singing traditional Christmas carols.
+ z- x' K( m2 v# q1 l 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg : r9 V  I3 z# v) i
Followingthe service, we move to Chris’ and Yvonne’s home for a specially prepared Christmasdinner. After a special time getting to know new friends. % z4 T/ s: w: [) o, [. v/ P$ e8 K
5.jpg 6.jpg
1 k6 e6 {7 J% Z3 a9 p0 m
We will conclude the evening byviewing magnificent lighting in nearby neighborhoods.
To to www.isi-austin.org for moreinformation and to register (you must register by Thursday the 21st)  for this amazing event.  There is no cost to you.

/ u- \  U" z' ~3 P3 _- L
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|UTCSSA   Visiting Stats:

GMT-6, 2017-12-18 08:50 , Processed in 0.033427 second(s), 11 queries , Apc On.